Monday, August 18, 2008

Math Tutoring Available

Hi, my name is Tiffany and I am offering Math tutoring services on the northside of San Antonio. I am a certified high school math teacher in both Arizona and Texas. I taught for three years in the public school system in Phoenix, Arizona, including the subjects Algebra, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Advanced Geometry, Algebra 2, Advanced Algebra 2, College Algebra, Precalculus and Calculus. We moved here for my husbands job and I am a stay at home mom. I am looking to tutor and enjoy the profession I love while not taking anything away from my family. I am available evenings and some Saturdays and can't wait to start. I am looking to possibly meet the students I tutor at a local library. If you attend Reagan High School I could meet you at the library after school. My rates are $30/hour and that includes follow-up e-mail questions.

If you are interested or have any questions, you can contact me either by e-mail or phone.
e-mail: samathtutor@live.com
phone: 830-980-5593

No comments: